STAR WARS: GALAXY OF HEROES NOW FEATURES ICONIC STAR WARSTM SHIPS IN ALL-NEW UPDATE
Players Can Now Master the Star Wars Galaxy with Legendary Ships from All Eras
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, the #1 grossing Star Wars mobile game of all time, today announced the addition of ships. This thrilling gameplay addition adds an entirely new level of excitement and strategy to the game. Experienced players can now engage in brand new space combat and collect iconic Star Wars ships from all over the Star Wars universe, including TIE fighters and the legendary Millennium Falcon. The Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes’ ships update is available free* to download on the App Store and Google Play.
The Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes ships update gives players the ability to:
• Assemble fleets from all over the Star Wars universe
• Create the best combinations to maximize their ship’s effectiveness in battle
• Strategically equip ships with a crew of heroes and bolster them with a Fleet Commander
• Build and upgrade iconic Capital Ships, such as Grand Moff Tarkin’s Star Destroyer, the Executrix
• Battle opponents in the PvP Fleet Arena to earn Ship Blueprints and unlock rare items
Throughout December, Star Wars fans can also look forward to the game’s arsenal of 100+ unique characters including Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor, and K-2SO fromin theaters this December. Players will also have additional Squad Tournament events, giving them the chance to earn unique rewards and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story character shards.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes continues to evolve with the deep content and characters available across the Star Wars universe.
Via this site